70040 F-6C Mustang™ Expert Set
On this page you can find historical and modeling articles on # 70040 F-6C Mustang™ Expert Set. You can see the kit content (and order the kit) in the Arma Hobby webstore link.
The reconnaissance Mustang F-6C was a modification of the P-51B/C fighter. Most of the F-6Cs were built at the North American factories in Dallas and differed from the fighters produced there mainly in the openings for installing a camera. Photo equipment was installed at modification centers in Love Field and Kansas City. 230 serial F-6Cs were produced this way. In addition, more than 50 P-51B/C fighters were converted into reconnaissance planes in overseas depots and combat units. The reconnaissance Mustangs performed well both for high-altitude missions with a vertical camera and for low-level tactical reconnaissance using an oblique camera. F-6C Mustangs were used by the US Army and Allied Air Forces in European, Mediterranean, and Far East theatres of operations. Their armament allowed them not only to defend themselves, but also to engage in equal combat with enemy planes, and even to successfully attack ground and naval targets.
- Smiling Mustang «the Mighty Midget» 2 December 2022
- P-39Q Airacobra – Gallery – Łukasz Kulfan 30 November 2022
- Black Friday – discounts up to 50% 24 November 2022
- P-39Q Airacobra – David Damek PLASMO – Video Gallery 15 November 2022
- Polish Airacobra of a Russian general 10 November 2022