Models of the Fokker E.V aircraft
Fokker E.V- vintage German fighter aircraft from the end of the First World War. Despite the excellent design, production errors prevented the practical use of this aircraft against Entente’s aviation in the second half of 1918. After removing the problems, there was not enough time to put the plane into the fight. The machines already produced and went to Polish aviation and took part in the battles for the Polish city of Lvov. There also, Stefan Stec won the first victory over the Ukrainian Nieuport piloted by the Austrian ace Rudorfer.
Browse the list of articles below to find historical features with documentation for the Arma Hobby model and reviews and modelling advice of Fokker E.Ve
- Buy Fokker E.V models in the Arma Hobby model shop.
- F4F-4 Wildcat – Review Hyperscale – Brett Green 21 September 2021
- PZL P.11c 1/48 Expert Set – Video Inbox – Viktor Mulin 20 September 2021
- F4F-4 Wildcat – Video Inbox – Viktor Mulin 18 September 2021
- F4F-4 Wildcat Expert Set – Review – TRL 17 September 2021
- Building the F4F-4 Wildcat – notes from the model designer 15 September 2021
- Finnish Hurricane I – Gallery – Maciej Złotkowski on
- Aircraft of the Pursuit Brigade in Photographs by Henryk Poddębski on
- Arma Hobby – new kit announcements for 2021 on
- Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat Expert Set – markings options on
- The new Wildcat from Arma Hobby – fuselage interior on
- PZL P.11c from 122 Eskadra – gallery – Zbyszek Malicki on